All goods or services supplied by or on behalf of T2 Technology Limited (hereafter referred to as the Company) are sold to the purchaser on the following terms and conditions.
1. Quotations are an invitation to treat only and any acceptance therefore by the purchaser constitutes an offer to buy only which the Company may accept or decline at its absolute discretion.
2. Payment for goods supplied and/or work carried out shall be settled within 30 days (strictly cash against a valid invoice) unless otherwise agreed and all prices given are ex-works exclusive of Vat or any other taxes, levies or duties which shall be borne by the purchaser at the current rate. The Company does not accept pay when paid contracts. Where the contract is to include for the installation of products the purchaser shall make an advance interim payment against monthly progress payments equal to the percentage of the work completed and/or materials delivered.
3. The Company reserves the right to charge interest on any payment not made within thirty days of invoice. The level of such interest charged will be 8% plus the Bank of England’s base rate on a daily basis.
4. The title to the goods sold to the purchaser shall not pass to the purchaser until such goods have been unconditionally paid for in full. Until such payment is received the Company reserves the right to gain entrance to any premises to retake possession of its own goods.
5. A Minimum charge of £50 applies to all orders.
6. Orders – All purchase orders must be received in writing by T2 Technology Limited, to be binding upon the Company. No purchase orders will be accepted by the Company unless it had approved the credit rating of the purchaser. The Company may, at any time after the creation of the contract alter or suspend credit terms or refuse to deliver to the purchaser or stop shipment or refuse to fulfil orders when in the opinion of the Company the financial status of the purchaser has become such that such action is warranted or when the purchaser has failed to make any previous payment due under the contract.
7. Delivery – whilst all reasonable effort will be made to meet anticipated delivery/installation dates these are estimates only and the Company will not be liable for delays beyond its reasonable control. All packaging and delivery charges will be payable in addition and as quoted.
8. Force Majeure -the Company will not be held responsible for breaches of contract beyond our control, i.e. Third-party strikes, lock outs or other industrial action, civil commotion, riot, war, fire, explosion and political interference etc.
9. The Company shall be entitled to assign any or all of its rights under the contract and to perform any of its obligations under the contract by employing sub-contractors notified in writing. We will provide this by giving 3 months’ notice in advance for annual agreements. All other cancellation writes still exist between both parties.
10. Cancellation: in the event that an order placed with the Company be subsequently cancelled, the Company reserves the right to charge a ten percent cancellation charge based on the full amount of the order, together with all costs incurred up to the date of cancellation including the cost of any material specially required to fulfil the order. Annual contracts agreements will require a 3-month termination period in writing between both parties.
11. Return of Material – No products supplied by T2 Technology Limited shall be returned to the Company without securing a written authorisation. All unused merchandise returned to the Company must be in good condition and shall be subject to a restocking charge of 25% of the contract price.
12. The Company undertakes to rectify any defects which are accepted by the Company at its discretion as arising from defective material or workmanship in any products manufactured by the Company, which under normal conditions of use develop within twelve months from the date of completion of the installation (or where the Company has not installed, from the date of dispatch) provided that:
13. The purchaser shall accept delivery of, unload and provide suitable protection for all materials delivered. The material so delivered (whilst remaining the property of the Company until paid for in full) shall be at the risk of the purchaser after its entry upon the premises specified by the purchaser and the purchaser shall indemnify the Company in respect of any loss sustained thereafter.
14. Where site work is involved, all prices quoted are on the basis of continuous free access and unimpeded working during normal working hours and excludes other trades works unless otherwise agreed in writing. If for any reason the purchaser by his conduct renders the obligations of the Company impossible to perform or complete during the agreed normal working hours whether by any act or omission on his part or on the part of his employees or agents or sub-contractors the Company reserve the right to charge the purchaser in respect of any loss, damage, or charges which may be incurred by the Company as a result of the purchaser’s conduct.
15. The contract between the Company and the purchaser shall be governed by English Law and only the English Courts.
16. In the event of the liquidation, receivership, insolvency, bankruptcy or arrangements with creditors of or by the purchaser the Company, having given notice in writing, reserves the right to determine the agreement without prejudice to any existing claim.
17. Shortages or Damages – Purchaser’s claims for shortages in deliveries must be made in writing within ten (10) days after receipt of shipment. Loss or damage to any of the Company product in transit is the sole responsibility of the carrier.
18. Patent Infringement – If the purchaser’s drawings or specifications infringe upon any patent or trade mark, The company will not be responsible for any claims or damages resulting from such infringement Any dispute arising out of the meaning or interpretation or effect of these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the decision of an independent arbitrator appointed by the President/Chairman for the time being of the FIA whose decision shall be final and binding on both parties and whose fees shall be borne by the parties equally.
T2 TECHNOLOGY LIMITED t/a T2 FIRE & SECURITY
Moons Park, Burnt Meadow Road, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 9PA