We take full responsibility for the installation and commissioning of all nurse call systems we fit. So we only work with the UK’s best-selling manufacturer of nurse call systems in the UK – Intercall.
They make the best nurse call systems to keep care home residents safe and protected, by alerting staff quickly and efficiently to their care needs.
Using Intercall’s Nurse Call System’s different products, we can ensure that:
- Staff are used efficiently – their location can be identified, access to various parts of the building controlled, and their actions tracked. In addition, calls can be programmed to indicate the type of call and the care required so the right staff can be directed to the patient
- Patients can be prioritised – a visual call summary shows call alerts in order of priority and different sound alerts can be programmed to alert staff
- Patients are reassured – an immediate visual indication shows that help is on its way
- Emergency calls are easily allowed – with a double push function
- Security concerns are addressed – ID cards can be programmed, doors controlled, and alarms raised for unauthorised access
We can provide, programme and commission bedside call systems, wearable call points which are worn like a watch, pear leads which clip on to bedding or bedclothes, over door lights, bathroom pull cords, and corridor displays.
There’s a wide range of possibilities, which can be catered for the exact needs of each care home and its residents, but they all have one thing in common – the reliable Intercall nurse call system, installed and tested by a reliable company.